It’s another great day for updates! Our developers just launched some new improvements to Replay Video Capture for PC. Update your software at any time to take advantage of these fixes and additions.
Here’s what’s new in Replay Video Capture 8.8.2:
- Significantly lower CPU loading in Preview mode
- Improved audio volume boost for recordings
- Improved monitor scaling
- Use different stop recording times for normal and scheduled recordings
- Fixed a bug preventing installation on non-administrator Windows accounts
- Fixed scheduler crash in File-View window
- Fixed recording multiple scheduled recordings in background mode
- Fixed browser selection for background mode
- Fixed bug when selecting default media player for recordings
Any questions on these recent updates? You can reach out to our Support Staff at any time!