This year’s postseason games are no different, airing on the 5 tried-and-true cable networks: Fox, Fox Sports 1 (FS1), ESPN, TBS, and Major League Baseball Network (MLBN) — all of which won’t let you tune in without an antenna, unfortunately. Luckily, we were able to scrounge up some online options for you to live stream the MLB Playoffs and record with Replay Video Capture for Windows and Replay Video Capture for Mac.
Take a look at the full MLB Playoffs schedule here and the most up-to-date bracket below:
Hulu Live TV
Hulu’s live streaming service is definitely powerful and super easy-to-access. With a feature to watch Hulu live TV through some major networks, baseball fans can also catch the 2017 MLB postseason here. With a $39.99/month price tag for the subscription, it’s a little on the pricey side, BUT if you’re a dedicated fan looking forward to all that 2017 postseason has to offer, it’s probably worth investing in.
- Tap into a free trial for the postseason and cancel afterward if you want to save some cash.
- Access 50+ top channels including sports and news from MLB, FS1, Fox, and dozens more.
- A $39.99 monthly subscription may not be sustainable for most budgets.
MLB.TV subscribers already have streaming rights to some of the best postseason games. While the MLB’s blackout policies prevent it from actually live streaming the playoffs in some areas, archived streams are available to everyone in blacked-out areas as soon as 90 minutes after each game ends. Not currently a member? This may be one of the simplest options for watching and recording the games with Replay Video Capture.
- Available to watch postseason games on multiple devices.
- Watch MLB games during the regular season and beyond.
- The package does not provide U.S. viewers with access to the entire postseason.
- Tou’ll need to authenticate your MLB.TV account through your pay television provider (aka, still have a cable subscription)
These restrictions ONLY apply to U.S.-based viewers, however. Subscribers outside the United States can watch every postseason and World Series game on more than 400 devices, no authentication needed!
Never miss a pitch, slide or home run again. MLB fans can use Replay Video Capture to easily record the Playoffs online from any of the above sources!
Replay Video Capture is the easiest way to capture any baseball game on your screen and turn it into a high quality, video movie file. Make personal copies of your favorite MLB Playoffs games and keep them forever, in whatever format you want.