Netflix is one of those services that brings joy and entertainment anytime… that is, until your Internet connection fails you or is simply unavailable. WiFi meltdowns happen all the time.
Your media library is most useful in places where access to the Internet is limited or nonexistent. And, watching your favorite movies, documentaries and shows is the best way to get through traveling or time spent with terrible WiFi. By recording Netflix with Replay Video Capture, you can watch your entertainment anywhere — even when Netflix is inaccessible.
How to Download from Netflix:
2. Download the file to your computer, then double-click to launch and follow the instructions to install the program.
3. Locate Replay Video Capture in your Applications (or wherever it is saved) and click to open.
4. Next, log in to your Netflix account and open the video you want to capture. Start playing the video, but immediately pause when it begins.
5. Navigate back to Replay Video Capture and click “Get Video” to automatically find and mark the video on your screen.
6. Resize or move the transparent window to fine tune your recording area, or click “Retry” to redo the detection. You can also mark the recording area manually by using the Mark Video Window button.
7. Click “Record” and Replay Video Capture will automatically start to record the Netflix video in high quality.
8. As you’re recording from Netflix, the Record button will turn into a Stop button, and the Play button becomes Pause. Click on “Stop” when the video has ended.
Voila! Your favorite videos from Netflix are now saved offline.
This article was originally published November 28, 2016.