YouTube has one of the largest collections of music videos, short series, random clips and any other kind of recorded video you can think of. With over 500 hours of possibilities for online entertainment uploaded every minute, it’s no wonder they’re the 2nd largest search engine used around the world.
The past has shown us that not everything posted online can last, however; artists will remove their content, tracks are taken down for copyright purposes and other music videos can be blocked from the public’s view at any time.
Luckily for online media (and music) lovers, programs like Replay Media Catcher exist to help you download audio from YouTube in perfect quality, and grow your personal music collection.
Among other awesome features, Replay Media Catcher can:
- Download and convert audio in high quality instantly.
- Automatically identify, tag and add album artwork to tracks.
- Integrate directly with iTunes for fast importing.
Here’s how it’s done in 3 easy steps:
1. Open Replay Media Catcher and switch on the automatic downloader.
2. Choose MP3 > Extract audio to MP3 as your conversion preset.
3. Play the music video on YouTube that you want to download as an audio file. (Hint: As soon as the video starts playing, close it and start a new video to be downloaded).
Ready to start saving your favorite audio from YouTube?