Our Developers rocked out a couple of nice updates today. Both Replay Media Catcher and Replay Music got some love.
Here’s what’s new in Replay Media Catcher:
- New Guide items and fixes for Guide.
- Support for more streaming media formats.
- Support for audio recording from Line In and Microphone sources.
- New splitting functions for scheduled recordings – split recordings at specific times.
- Schedules can now be renamed from the list view.
- Help -> Clear Registration Info menu option for license troubleshooting.
- Improved ad blocking.
- BitDefender users – Please see this FAQ.
Download the latest Replay Media Catcher.
And here’s what’s new in Replay Music:
- Fixed a back button issue in the installer.
- Installer now puts program files in Applian TechnologiesReplay Music 6 folder by default.
- Added new Welcome page URL to installer.
- Updated splash screen.
- Fixed album number bug when editing multiple tracks.
- Fixed Unicode issue when recording to a folder that contains special characters such as Chinese characters.
Download the latest Replay Music.
These updates are FREE for current owners of Replay Media Catcher 5 and Replay Music 5 or newer. If you’re running an older version you can upgrade here.