In case you missed it, we released Replay Media Catcher 6 last month. We’ve gotten back awesome reviews, and wanted to share some of the favorite features of the new update.
- Expanded Media Guides: Now you can access pretty much any content that’s on the Web. From television to videos to full-length movies, Replay Media Catcher will seamlessly record the media so you can watch on your computer or even transfer to another device for playback anytime, anywhere.
- Drag & Drop Downloading: We’ve made it easier than ever to “catch” the media you like with the movement of your computer mouse. One simple gesture and ta-da, you’re on your way to downloading.
- Convert All Kinds of Formats: Download from web sites with specific media protocols and convert to over 130 device and file formats.
- Powerful Audio Recorder. Replay Media Catcher can record and convert audio from ANY web site or source, at high quality. AND, for music lovers, songs are split into separate tracks and tagged to include song title info.
- Faster, Stronger, Better: Overall, we’ve improved the performance of Replay Media Catcher for the best update yet.
We would love to hear your thoughts on the brand new Replay Media Catcher 6, so we’ve assembled a short customer survey. Please go ahead and fill it out — tell us what you think!
Don’t have Replay Media Catcher yet?
If you have additional questions or need a tutorial, please watch our video below on how to accomplish all of your downloading needs with the all new Replay Media Catcher!