We’ve just released an exciting upgrade to everyone’s favorite music recorder. Replay Music 7 is here! Replay Music has been a hit with customers since 2004. Allowing you to record any music you can hear on your PC. It works great while listening to your favorite streaming music service. Replay Music records each track and automatically tags it for you. It’s a great way to discover new music and add to your growing music collection.
Here’s whats new in Replay Music 7:
- All new audio recording technology eliminates all system sounds for super-clean recordings.
- Records and splits from sources using 4, 5, 5.1, and 7.1 channels.
- Song lyrics are included in track tags.
- Tag any music file on your PC by dragging and dropping into Replay Music.
- No longer requires admin privileges, and no more UAC prompt.
- New small interface option.
- Find songs from the built in Media Guide.
- Mobile friendly: Save songs directly to DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
- Improved album art import. Change the artwork yourself, or use Replay Music’s suggestions.
- Record multiple audio sources at the same time.
- Recombining of split files.
- New user interface.
- New Music Guide.