The digital world has an endless supply of amazing audio to download and enjoy — from music to podcasts to audiobooks, and beyond. As you obtain these audio files bit by bit, you’ll find that each source may have a different type of file — this can make things difficult when actually trying to listen to your new media.
To solve this annoying audio file issue, we created Replay Converter, the easiest media converter on the market today. Simply select the files to convert, choose an output format, and the conversion happens automatically!
With Replay Converter, you can:
- Convert your audio files to popular formats like MP3, WMA, WAV and FLAC.
- Tag tracks with accurate song titles and album artwork.
- Make more in-depth adjustments to bit rate and frames per second.
- Drag & drop audio files for easy input and conversion.
- Convert files in batches to get things done more quickly.
- Convert video as well as audio files.
- Rip and burn full, high quality CD’s.
There’s a new Mac version of Replay Converter also available.
Learn how it’s done with this short video:
Ready to get started converting all those pesky audio files?