SoundCloud is a popular audio distribution platform where you can record and upload audios, follow artists, share complete playlists, and listen to your favorite tracks. Unfortunately, however, you can’t download these tracks in most cases and can’t have them on your phone in MP3 format. But that doesn’t mean you are completely out of luck because many third-party tools give you a way around this problem. Here are a few options you can try to record SoundCloud to MP3 without any problem.
Record From SoundCloud App On Your Android Device
SoundCloud Android app allows users to record audio directly if they have a verified email address. If you have already verified your email, here are the simple steps you can follow to record SoundCloud to MP3 right from your SoundCloud app.
- Play your favorite track on SoundCloud
- Click the “More” tab at the top and select “Record” from the menu
- Start recording by clicking the microphone icon on the Record page. Once the recording is complete, hit the scissor icon for editing the recorded sound.
- Once ready, click on the “Next” button and add the necessary information related to the recording
- Hit the “Upload” icon to post your recording
That’s it! You’re done recording your audio and can play it now whenever you like.
Use Replay Music For Recording SoundCloud To MP3
If you want something even more professional that offers a host of features, Replay Music should be your pick. It’s a unique music recording tool that is optimized for recording audio and can capture songs from just about any PC-based player or website you could name. It works equally well with SoundCloud and allows you to download high-quality MP3 music files organized into individual tracks and tagged automatically with all the information of the song.
It uses an advanced audio recording technology for eliminating any background noises or system sounds to give you a crisp and clean audio recording.
The tool automatically identifies 30 million songs and tags them with album art and lyrics. It can even tag your existing music files for you. It is pretty easy to use and can efficiently separate the instrument tracks from the vocals without compromising the quality of sound.
Record SoundCloud To MP3 Online
Another option to record SoundCloud to MP3 is to go online and use a third-party tool. One of the best options is klickaud. Here is how you can use it for your recordings.
- Go to klickaud using your web browser
- Copy and paste the URL of your desired audio track into the designated field
- Hit the Download button
- Wait until the URL is processed, and then click on “Download Complete” for downloading the .MP3 file
Go to the folder where you saved your MP3 file and play it from there.
Try any of these options for recording SoundCloud to MP3, and you shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. All these solutions work, and it’s just a matter of your preference which one you want to try.