The all new Replay Video Capture 8 has finally arrived! We’re excited to offer you the best of recording streaming software made even better. Beyond the amazing elements already in Replay Video Capture, this latest update boasts a slew of new features, including:
- Game Recording – Thanks to cool new hotkeys, recording a game has never been easier.
- Higher Frame Rates – Use frame rates as high as 100 fps (MPEG4, WMV) or 60 fps (MPEG2).
- Background Mode – Completely free up your monitor while recording by using RVC in Background Mode.
- Dual Audio – Use dual audio recording with any video codecs you choose.
- Multiple Formats – Save to any format you want, including MPEG, WMV, AVI and DVD-ISO to name just a few.
- Improved Webinar Audio: The new Dual Audio recording feature avoids disturbing echo feedback between speakers and the microphone. A mute/unmute hot key and button are included, as well.
Read more details about what make the new Replay Video Capture 8 so great, or upgrade here!