Welcome to the Summer Olympic Games!
The streaming coverage is in full force for the Summer Olympics in Rio; even Google is sending out YouTube stars to live stream the events. With Michael Phelps’ triumphant 5th year of competitive swimming in the Games, record-smashing track events, and a powerhouse of gymnastics teams from around the world, we’re thrilled to be around to help capture it all.
Fans of the 2016 Rio Olympics can use Replay Media Catcher for Windows to record every incredible event – streaming live from NBC Olympics– and store them in a high quality format.
How to Set up Replay Media Catcher & Record the Olympics on NBC:
There are a couple of settings you need to change in Replay Media Catcher in order to download the live Olympic streams. So, here’s a quick step-by-step on how to get started:
- In Replay Media Catcher click on Settings. Then go to the DVR tab.
- Ensure that the DVR Browser Type to set to Ax Browser.
- Change the Browser Emulation to Edge Browser.
- Now let’s record a live event! We’re going to use the DVR Browser method. At the top of Replay Media Catcher, select Digital Video Recorder as the capture method.
- Now open the DVR Browser.
- Within the DVR Browser, navigate to http://www.nbcolympics.com . Make sure that the DVR Browser window is large enough to display the site in standard mode. If the window is too small, NBC may display their mobile site. So enlarge the DVR Browser window a bit.
- Click on the settings button in the upper-right corner of the DVR Browser and ensure that Adjust Embedded Player is turned OFF.
- Navigate to the live stream that you wish to record and begin to play it. (You may be asked to sign in with your cable provider). Wait for the video to start playing.
- Once the video begins to play, click the record button at the top of the DVR Browser window. The browser will disappear and you’ll see a small preview in Replay Media Catcher’s main window as the recording progresses.
See the full schedule of live Olympic Games right here:
(Schedule via mapsofworld.com)
Our best-selling Replay Media Catcher recording software makes it easy to create super high quality videos of every single Olympic event you see above, so you can watch on your own schedule, and on any device. Plus, it’s the only program of its kind that records online video 100% legally!
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss any of the most live streamed Olympics yet!
Got a Mac instead of Windows? You can record the games with Replay Video Capture for Mac!