Ever wonder how to record live streaming NFL games online? With the 2018 NFL season well underway and so many online services available to stream or watch posted game videos, it’s a question that every die-hard fan has wondered. While there are always “unofficial” ways to get in on the action, we’re advocates for keeping your computer safe and secure.
The best way to live stream any NFL game is through NFL GamePass – the official subscription-based service that provides access to live and on-demand games and full replays of every NFL game on demand, in high definition. This includes regular season games, the NFL Playoffs, and yes, even the upcoming Super Bowl LII.
Check out the full, interactive 2018 NFL game schedule here, and a grid overview of all the games below:
How to Record from NFL GamePass
Football fans with a subscription to GamePass can easily live stream NFL games and save every last matchup from your season bracket with Replay Video Capture. With this powerful recording software, you can:
- Record live streams in background mode to retain full use of your computer.
- Capture super high-quality video files without freezing up your machine.
- Start recording and saving live streaming games automatically.
- Save online video content from most other online sites and services.
- Legally capture video content for your own personal use.