The 2018 Major League Baseball season is well underway, and we’re taking stock of some of the best ways to engage and get more out of every last game. With awesome developments like augmented reality experiences, live streaming games on social channels, personalized games, and tried-and-true fantasy leagues, there are endless ways to get your fill of MLB.
Another cool tech solution for baseball fans? Apps, apps, apps! Whether you’re a diehard fan or a newcomer to the community, you can make the 2018 MLB season even better with the help of a few key applications.
1. CBS Sports (Mobile App)
CBS Sports is one of our go-to resources for all things MLB, and unsurprisingly, the CBS Sports mobile application is a crowd-pleaser for baseball fanatics everywhere. With live scores of every game, a full news feed to provide real-time updates, and even a tweet feed to keep the conversation flowing in your community, it’s one of the most popular solutions for tracking games and getting stats. Bonus! You can even get wireless alerts set up so you receive photo and video updates via text and never miss a thing.
Key features of CBS Sports app include:
- Watch on-demand videos of game previews, highlights, expert analysis, and interviews
- Set-up scoring and breaking news alerts
Get CBS Sports here.
2. Replay Capture Suite (Desktop App)
What good is looking for fun, innovative experiences for MLB lovers without the actual games themselves? For cord-cutters out there, getting a baseball fix is easier said than done. Luckily for Twitter users accessing the MLB live streams and subscribers of MLB.TV and other services on desktop, our Replay Capture Suite software is ready to record and save every broadcast possible. The Suite of apps comes pre-loaded with some favorites that can get you the most from MLB:
Replay Radio is perfect for tracking specific stations covering the games and capturing crystal clear audio of each play-by-play. Key features of Replay Radio include:
- Record multiple radio shows simultaneously, so you can capture your MLB games and more
- Auto-sync audio to your smartphone or tablet to listen anywhere
- Schedule recordings in advance to make sure you never miss a thing
Get Replay Radio here.
Replay Video Capture is the easiest way to capture any baseball game on your screen and turn it into a high-quality video movie file. Make personal copies of the games and keep them forever, in whatever format you want! Key features of Replay Video Capture include:
- Screen record online videos from ANY source or website
- Background mode to record streaming games from a hidden window
- Automatically locates the video playing on your screen to record perfectly
Get Replay Video Capture here.
3. MLB At Bat (Mobile App)
MLB At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball, providing a mobile platform for news, videos, box scores, and recaps of every game – you can even select your top teams for lightning-fast access to specific information and live game scores. Free for any current subscriber of MLB.TV, the mobile app is one of the best ways to get in-depth coverage of your favorites from the beat reporters who live and breathe them.
Key features of MLB At Bat include:
- Customize your iPhone and iPad home screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
Get MLB At Bat here.
No matter which app solution is right for your MLB experience, Replay Video Capture is here to help save every last game. Replay Video Capture is the easiest way to capture any baseball game on your screen and turn it into a high quality, video movie file. Make personal copies of your favorite MLB Playoffs games and keep them forever, in whatever format you want.
Learn more about how it works or get a free trial before the season is over!